Wray House

 
Wray House UPDATED.JPG

The Wray House is the oldest building at Kawartha Settlers’ Village, dating back to the 1850’s. It was built by the Wray family and lived in by four successive generations until Russell Wray donated it to the Village in 1998. The Settlers’ Village Quilters Guild restored the home, maintaining many original details like the bark ceiling logs but also updating it to facilitate their needs.

 
Megan Barton