School House

 
Arts & Heritage Trail - Settlers Village 26.jpg

Our School House was originally part of an early 1900’s cottage located on Sturgeon Lake. It was restored as a pioneer school house utilizing desks and materials from older schools no longer in existence, see the board on the wall with pictures of old local schools. The School House is a vital part of our Summer Camp and our Elementary Day programs. 

 
Megan Barton